I’m always trying to come up with new recipes for dinner. We end up making the same things week after week. For some reason our summer meals and winter meals are completely different. In the winter we mostly eat comfort foods and crockpot meals and in the summer we tend to grill out more.
Dinner is mostly dictated by whoever doesn’t go with Nash to swim. If I take him, then Gary will grill out. If Gary takes him, I usually make something that doesn’t require grilling. Since Gary was taking him last night, I decided to try something new and it was a hit! It’s super easy to make and surprisingly tasted delicious!
- -I used Andouille and Kielbasa
- 1 lb small potatoes quarters
- 1 lb fresh
- 1 red
- 1/2 vidalia onion sliced
- 1 tbsp lemon herb seasoning
- Serve with: Freshly grated Parmesan cheese (I used a mixture of Parmesan, Asiago and Romano)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prep the sausage and veggies: cut the sausage into 1/2 inch pieces, trim both ends of the green beans, chop the red potatoes into quarters so they will cook at the same rate as the other veggies and slice the onion and red pepper.
- Place the sausage and veggies on a sheet pan (can line with parchment paper for easier clean up). Sprinkle the olive oil and all the spices on top. Toss to coat all sausage and veggies.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then stir/mix the sausage and veggies around and bake for another 20 mins or until the sausage is browned and the veggies are tender.
- Plate and sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and serve (can be served alone or over rice).