One of our quick, go to weeknight dinners is Grilled Pork Tenderloin. It’s requires very little prep time, which is great when everyone is starving and ready for dinner. We like to keep it simple around our house and if you do as well, this recipe will be your new favorite.
We roast most of the vegetables we eat because we prefer them that way and so does Nash. We consider ourselves lucky that Nash likes vegetables and usually eats more of that than whatever meat we are serving. He can eat his weight in fresh green beans so sometimes we do those with red potatoes or zucchini and squash. We have been trying to stay away from carbs, but mashed potatoes or mac n cheese would go great with this as well!
Pork Tenderloin Ingredients
- 2 lbs of pork tenderloin (2 tenderloins)
3 cloves garlic-minced
3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
- Mix all ingredients together in a large ziploc bag.
- Place tenderloins in ziploc bag with marinade, seal and refrigerate for 12 hours.
- Remove tenderloins from marinade and discard remaining liquid.
- Grill for 6 minutes on each of the four sides (24 mins total) or until a meat thermometer inserted into the center reads 145°F (63°C)
- Remove from grill and let it rest for 10 mins before slicing
Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower Instructions
- 1 bunch of fresh broccoli
- 1 head fresh cauliflower
- 2 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°
- In a large bowl, toss broccoli and cauliflower with oil and spices
- Transfer to a baking sheet and bake for 15 mins,
- Remove from oven and stir veggies around on baking sheet
- Bake for another 15 mins or until veggies are tender