This Black Bean and Corn salsa is full of flavor and super quick to put together. You can serve it as an appetizer with tortilla chips or as a side with grilled chicken or fish. It’s also the perfect compliment to any Mexican dish. With only four ingredients you have a delicious dinner/lunch side or a crowd pleasing appetizer that only takes about ten minutes to prepare!!
I love cilantro but hate chopping it! I found this at the grocery store yesterday and thought I would give it a try.
It worked wonderfully! The salsa still had all the flavor of the cilantro without all the work- win win in my book!
- 2-15 oz cans of black beans rinsed and drained
- 1-11 oz can of white shoepeg corn drained
- 1 bunch of cilantro chopped
- 1 jar of your favorite salsa (or you can make your own fresh salsa)
- 1 bag of tortilla chips (I prefer the scoop kind if serving as an appetizer)
- In a large bowl mix the black bean, corn, cilantro and salsa.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes so the flavors can mix together and serve.
Super quick and easy! Enjoy!!