I made this delicious dip for a cookout this past weekend. It was a hit, even with the kiddos, and so easy to prepare! I’m actually not much of an avocado fan but I loved it!
- 4 ounces plain crumbled feta cheese
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (chopped into small chunks)
- 3 large avocados (chopped into small chunks)
- 1 small bunch of fresh cilantro (chopped fine)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp or more of garlic powder
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh onion or 1 tsp onion powder (optional)
- 1 bag tortilla chips for serving (I used Tostitos scoops)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine 3 ounces of feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, cilantro, olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a bowl and refrigerate for a few hours.
- Chop avocados and gently mix them in with the other ingredients just before serving.
- Top with remaining feta cheese.
**This was enough to serve 10 people. If you are preparing for a larger group, you may want to double the recipe!**