First and foremost, THANK YOU for stopping by my blog! I’m Christina (also known as Stina) and I’m super excited for you to be here!!
I chose this name for my blog mainly because my maiden name is Alley and I will use this space to share the things that I consider “Right Up My Alley”.
I’m a firm believer in getting the most out of life. I have a deep love for my family, friends – and all the animals. Whether it’s fashion, beauty, design, travel, new workouts I’ve tried, the daily musings and interests of a 40-year old mom, or the things happening around my neck of the woods in Raleigh, N.C. I created this space to share my journey and to learn something new from you along the way.
A little more about me…..
– I was born in Nashville and moved to Wilson, North Carolina when I was six months.
– I consider myself a small town girl, but have always had my sights set on bigger things.
– In 1997, I moved to Raleigh to attend Peace College – an all-women’s college when I was a student there. I loved Raleigh so much I never left!
– I met my husband Gary my sophomore year in college. I went to interview for a cocktail server position at a restaurant in Cameron Village-Foster’s and he was the bar manager.
– We have a 7-year old son, Nash, who keeps us on our toes and who we love more than we ever thought was possible.
– We live in North Raleigh with our 5-year old Weimaraner-Louie, our 1.5-year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel-Lennon, and Leroy the turtle.
– I have been a Dental Assistant for the past 14 years. I recently decided that it was time for a change so I quit my job to explore other options.
A few things that are “Right Up MY Alley”!
– I love reality TV! Mostly because I don’t really have to pay attention it.
– I don’t drink coffee, but Diet Dr. Pepper is my jam! I have one almost every morning.
– I almost always have music playing and candles lit around the house.
– I definitely prefer Spring and Summer over Fall and Winter.
– I could eat crunchy tacos for every meal.
– I don’t mess around with expiration dates! If the date says it’s expired then, it’s expired. Everyone I know makes fun of me for this and I don’t even care.
– I have two different colored eyes and they also change colors depending on what I’m wearing. People ask me all the time if I know this, which I think is hilarious.
I would love your support! So, subscribe. Comment and share. Let’s experience this life together!
Christina Alley O’Lear –“Right Up My Alley”
Louie and Lennon